Coming July 2019
New Capacity-Building Grant Program for Housing Industry Nonprofits
Many non-profits are dependent on the continued participation of the individual(s) who started them.
Shore up your organization's longevity with THDA's Capacity-Building Grant.
THDA's Community Programs Division is pleased to launch a new Capacity-Building Grant Program for housing industry non-profit organizations this summer. The program is intended to support the longevity and enhance the effectiveness of THDA’s invaluable non-profit partner organizations by providing funding for the development of a strategic plan or succession management plan. THDA will assist with guidance on the process.
All non-profits participating in the program must have a minimum of two years of affordable housing experience in Tennessee.
What Type of Funds are Available?
The program will provide a maximum of $10,000 per organization, with up to 20 grants available. Organizations will be required to provide a 10-50% match, depending on the organization’s total operating budget.
How to Apply
- Application webinars will be conducted in June to provide guidance on the program and application process
- Applications will be made available on this page by July 1, 2019
- Applications will be due in late August 2019
- Funding announcements by November 1, 2019
- Contracts will be effective Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2020
Check back soon for more details.