This page has been developed to provide applicants access to THDA guidelines, notices and documents for the applicable cycle for the Low Income Housing Credit and Multifamily Tax- Exempt Bond Authority programs. Applicants should download and execute the applicable documents into the THOMAS system under the applicable document folder on the Document screen.
Each document has a notation beside it for the applicable program to which the applicant is seeking an allocation from. The documents that are denoted both can be used for the Competitive LIHC and MTBA with NonCompetitive LIHC programs, documents denoted C LIHC only are to be used for the Compeittive LIHC program, documents denoted MTBA with NC LIHC only are to be used for the MTBA with NC LIHC programs, documents denoted C and NC LIHC only are to be used for both programs, and documents denoted MTBA only are to be used for the MTBA portion of the MTBA with NonCompetitive LIHC program.
The THOMAS User Manual below will provide applicants with additional resources and instructions for both Multifamily Programs.
Guidelines and Notices-
- THDA is currently updating several guidance and notice documents for the upcoming 2020 cycle.
- 2019-2020 THOMAS User Manual
- Memo regarding 2019 Application Submissions
- 2019 THOMAS Registration and Creating An Application Instructions
- 2019 Utility Allowance Guidance
- LURC Guidance -Will be published soon
- Eligibility Guidance-Will be published soon
- Income Averaging Guidance
- 2020 Urbanicity Table
- 2020 Innovation Round FAQ
THDA Forms and Templates
LIHC Program- LIHC Competitive and MTBA Bond Program with Non Competitive LIHC
- THDA is currenty updating several templates for the upcoming 2020 cycle.
- 10% Carryover Cost Certification Template for 2018 Allocations [C LIHC only]
- 2020 Innovation Template [C LIHC only]
- Equity Closing Template [C LIHC only]
- 2019 LIHC Statement of Application and Certification [C and NC LIHC only]
- 2019 Eligibility Certification [C and NC LIHC only]
- 2019 Disclosure [C only]
- Energy Consumption Model Certification
- Utility Allowance Certification and Utility Worksheet
- Form of Closing Confirmation (MTBA /NC LIHC Only)
- 2019 MTBA Election of LIHC Rate
- 2019 Issuer Certification
- 2019 Bond Purchase Summary Letter
- 2019 MTBA Statement of Application and Certification
- 2019 MTBA Disclosure
- 2019 Bond Opinion Template