- Leases will be checked for compliance with the lease protection rules.
- Each unit should have an accompanying Utility Allowance included in its tenant file.
- Tenant records should include tenant applications with move in dates.
- An income verification form at initial move-in should be included in tenant files, along with annual recertification, both should include a declaration of assets. (can use THDA Household Income Certification)
- Amount of rent subsidies, if any.
- The rents should be easy to find and within HUD limits.
The units will be inspected inside and out for compliance with Housing Quality Standards