The Tennessee Repair Loan Program (TRLP) will help sustain homeownership across the state. The Program Goal is to help provide safe and sound housing to households of low income, veterans, seniors and homeowners with special needs through loans for repairs or improvements.
How can I apply to become a TRLP Program Participant?
You must be a non-profit organization organized under Tennessee laws with a 501(c)(3) designation and apply to become an approved participant of the program.
To apply, you must complete a detailed Participant Application and submit it to THDA for review. THDA will review and respond to your request within 30 days of receipt. THDA will only review completed applications. Applicants are encouraged to use the Application Checklist provided with the Participant Application to avoid submitting incomplete applications.
Once the Program Participant is approved, their agency’s name and contact information will be listed on the TRLP webpage.
Participant Applications may be submitted electronically to: SFSPask@THDA.org or by mail to:
- Tennessee Housing Development Agency
Attn: SF Special Programs
502 Deaderick St., 3rd Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
TRLP PROGRAM GUIDE
REVISIONS TO GUIDE
- Revision 5 - May 9, 2019
- Revision 4 - February 20, 2019
- Revision 3- December 1, 2018
- Revision 2 - December 1, 2018
- Revision 1 - September 7, 2018
MEMOS TO PARTICIPANTS
- Memo - TRLP Program Changes - May 9, 2019
- Memo - TRLP Program Changes - February 20, 2019
- Memo - TRLP Program Changes - November 30, 2018
- Memo - TRLP Program Changes - November 19, 2018
- Memo - TRLP Program Changes - September 6, 2018
- Memo - TRLP Program Changes - April 10, 2018
Participant Application Forms
- Program Participant Application
- Participant Application Checklist
- Participant Application Disclosure
- Diversity Business Enterprise Directory
Loan Application Forms
- TRLP Loan Application Checklist
- Inspection Report
- TRLP Right of Rescission
- TRLP Application Affidavit
- TRLP Note
- TRLP Deed of Trust
- TRLP Contractor Release and Lien Waiver
- TRLP Income Affidavit
- TRLP Document Submission Draw Request Form
- Settlement Statement
- State of TN ACH Authorization Form FA-0825 Direct Deposit