You will need the free Acrobat Reader software to view these forms. Click here to download Acrobat Reader.
Personal Declaration & Interim Change
These forms are used to determine and verify household income as per HUD requirements.
These forms allow third party persons/agencies to share certain information with THDA necessary to verify income and other household composition factors as per HUD regulations.
- HUD 9886 - Authorization for the Release of Information/Privacy Act Notice
- THDA Authorization Release of Information Form
Forms Required when Leasing a Unit or Terminating a Lease
These forms are required for lease approval or termination.
These forms/links are helpful for understanding rights and responsibilities when relocating with continued rental assistance.
Violence Against Women Act
This optional form protects program applicants, tenants, and program participants in certain HUD programs from being evicted, denied housing assistance, or tenninated from housing assistance based on acts of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking against them. Despite the name of this law, VA WA protection is available to victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking, regardless of sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Notice of Occupancy Rights under the Violence Against Women Act
- Model Emergency Transfer Plan for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, or Stalking
- Certification of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault or Stalking and Alternate Documentation