- 3/29/19 - View the latest Community Programs Quarterly Newsletter to keep up to date on grant opportunities and other important information.
- 3/15/19 - The application period for the 2019 Emergency Solutions Grant is now closed, with the exception of the set-aside cities of Clarksville, Johnson City, Knoxville, and Murfreesboro, which closes on April 11th. Awards will be announced here by May 31, 2019. Contracts will be effective July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020. All grantees are required to attend a workshop in Nashville on June 10, 2019 from 8:30 am - 11:30 am CDT. Please block out time to attend.
2019 Application Documents
- 2019 ESG Competitive Application
- 2019 ESG Set Aside Cities Application
- 2019 Application FAQs
- 2019 ESG Program Description
- 2019 Application Workshop PowerPoint
- Board and Corporate Disclosure Form
- Board Member List Form
- Participant Information Management System
ESG Program Documents
- 2018 ESG Program Description
- ESG Policies and Procedures Manual
- Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home Brochure
- Lead-Based Paint Compliance Form
- Rent Reasonableness Form
- Fair Housing Brochure
- ESG Pay Request Form
- ESG Cost Reimbursement Form
- ESG-1: Authorized Signature Form
- ESG-2: Request for Payment Form
- Notice of Audit Report Form
- Parent Child Information Form
- W-9 (fillable)
Need More Information?
If you are interested in learning more about the ESG program, please contact Shay Grier.