The Low-Income Housing Tax Credit is a credit against federal income tax liability each year for 10 years for owners and investors in low-income rental housing. The amount of tax credits is based on reasonable costs of development, as determined by THDA, and the number of qualified low-income units.
- November 5, 2018 - 2019-2020 QAP As Approved by THDA Board of Directors with Changes
- 2019-2020 QAP Comments
- January 23, 2018 - 2018 Qualified Allocation Plan including Exhibits
- April 6, 2017 - Proposed Changes for 2018 Qualified Allocation Plan
- March 31, 2017 - Amended 2017 QAP (including Exhibits)
- December 19, 2016 - Guidance for Revenue Procedures in response to Tennessee Wildfires
- November 21, 2016 - Memo regarding Enterprise Green Communities
- November 10, 2016 - Memo regarding Energy Star Thermostats
- July 1, 2016 - 2017 Proposed Changes to the Qualified Allocation Plan
- October 03, 2018 - Clarification Memo regarding the 2018 Qualified Contract Process
Program Updates and Announcements
- November 6, 2018 - 2019-2020 THDA Email BLASTS Clarification
- July 19, 2018 - 2019-2020 Public Comment Form for Draft 2019-2020 QAP
- June 15, 2018 - Public Policy Update
- June 15, 2018 - Developer Forum Sessions
- June 11, 2018 - THDA 2018 Competitive LIHTC Program - PRELIMINARY RANKING
- February 9, 2018 - THOMAS FAQ
- December 4, 2017 - THOMAS Registration for External Partners
- August 18, 2017 - 2017 Competitive LIHTC Preliminary Ranking
- January 15, 2016 - Memo regarding Property Taxes
Program Applications and Attachments
All 2018 applicants will find more information on application submission on the THOMAS documents page.
Archives (Bookmarked PDFs)
Sign Up for Email Notifications
If you would like to receive email updates regarding new updates and announcements, sign up to be notified. You may also email THOMAS, or call at 615-815-2145.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Donna Duarte, Director for Multifamily Development.