The Low-Income Housing Tax Credit is a credit against federal income tax liability each year for 10 years for owners and investors in low-income rental housing. The amount of tax credits is based on reasonable costs of development, as determined by THDA, and the number of qualified low-income units.
- October 20, 2017 - 2018 Qualified Allocation Plan including Exhibits
- April 6, 2017 - Proposed Changes for 2018 Qualified Allocation Plan
- March 31, 2017 - Amended 2017 QAP (including Exhibits)
- December 19, 2016 - Guidance for Revenue Procedures in response to Tennessee Wildfires
- November 21, 2016 - Memo regarding Enterprise Green Communities
- November 10, 2016 - Memo regarding Energy Star Thermostats
- October 24, 2016 - Guidance for Innovation Set-Aside
- August 30, 2016 - Additional Draft Language for Proposed Scholar House
- July 12, 2016 - Land Use Restrictive Covenant Policy
- July 1, 2016 - 2017 Proposed Changes to the Qualified Allocation Plan
- February 11, 2015 - Clarification Memo regarding the 2015 Qualified Contract Guide
- February 6, 2015 - LIHTC Qualified Contract Guide
Program Updates and Announcements
- December 29, 2017 - THOMAS user Manual for LIHTC and Multifamily Tax Exempt Bonds
- December 20, 2017 - 2018 THOMAS Webinar for LIHTC 9% Application
- December 4, 2017 - THOMAS Registration for External Partners
- August 18, 2017 - 2017 Competitive LIHTC Preliminary Ranking
- January 15, 2016 - Memo regarding Property Taxes
Program Applications and Attachments
Final Application for applicants requesting 8609's to be sent to the IRS in February 2019, is under development and will be published here shortly.
Archives (Bookmarked PDFs)
Sign Up for Email Notifications
If you would like to receive email updates regarding new updates and announcements, sign up to be notified. You may also email Felita Hamilton, or call at 615-815-2145.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Donna Duarte, Director for Multifamily Development.