Single Family Loan Program Reports
THDA offers various homeownership programs to assist Tennesseans of low and moderate incomes. Single Family Loan Program Reports discuss the different types of loans available, analyze the data and activities of THDA single family programs, and determine the economic impact generated through these programs.
Single Family Loan Program Reports, by Calendar Year
- Calendar Year 2022 [February 2023]
- Calendar Year 2021 [February 2022]
- Calendar Year 2020 [March 2021]
- Calendar Year 2019 [April 2020]
- Calendar Year 2018 [April 2019]
- Calendar Year 2017 [April 2018]
Single Family Loan Program Reports, by Fiscal Year
Other Single Family Program Reports
- 40 Years of the Single Family Homeownership Program [August 2013] This report looks at the different types of loans that were available in THDA's various homeownership programs during 40 years of operation. The report compares the demographic characteristics of borrowers and of loan and property characteristics over the years.