Instructions for Home Compliance Summary
Property Address/Unit Number
- List any change in residence since the last compliance summary
- Group the changes in unit together, starting with the most recent tenant
Lower Income percentage
- Check the percentage that applies to the tenant according to HUD’s income limits
- High home rents is the HUD high home rent for your jurisdiction minus the Utility Allowance for that unit.
- Low home rents is the HUD low home rent for your jurisdiction minus the Utility Allowance for that unit.
Monthly Resident Paid Rent
- The amount of rent coming directly from the tenant
- The total rent including any rent subsidies the tenant may receive.
For HUD rent and income limits contact HUD at 1-800-245-2691 or http://www.hud.gov